Guys, how would you introduce your girlfriend to your friend?

How do you introduce your girlfriend to your friends? How do you friend react when your around your girlfriend? How did they get along? Do they make it that she's not belong in the group or uncomfortable? If so would you do what you do to resolve this problem?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• "Hey, this is ma gurl, she's cooler than any of you. Just look, no touch."

I've talked about my crush with my friends a million times so they'd be like "oh yes we've heard so much about you." And then they'd probably say something really fucked up and embarrassing.

• ^ pretty much on point. Are friends are suppose to be a little playfully rude sometimes. If it gets out of control tell us and we handle it.

What Guys Said 11

• I just say hey ( their name ) this is ( her name ) and she is my Lady. Now if they shun her or make her feel she doesn't fit or belong then I don't belong either. If they can't accept her then the shun me as well

• "this is a friend of mine, her name is Mary basically"

they don;t need 2 know we're dating basically

• Wait you are lesbian? o. O Anyways. Why should you care? If you love each other no friends should bother you. My parents had a looot of friends. Some of them loved my parents as a couple and some didn't and this didn't bother them. they are together for 40 years and they're happy together. Mind that.

• I wouldn't, she'd just tag along. Eventually someone will ask and then they will know. Not going to make a big deal of it.

• "Hi, this is so-and-so, and I'm currently banging her."

Okay not really. I don't know since I never had a girlfriend. :P

• "Hey, this is ____", ____ these are a bunch of immature jerkoffs I'd best keep you away from".

I wouldn't

• I wouldn't make a point of bringing her out with the guys. If I did I'd make sure I stayed close to her. Not that I don't trust her, just that I don't trust my friends.

• I would introduce her to them.

• "Hey Bob, this is Lucy" I'm confused as to why this is a question lol.

• this is my girl... tell a joke bout her, laugh

• Hey , this is my new bitch