Are Sugar Daddy's really that bad to have?

I see both positive and negative sides of things for this type of arrangement. I have dated guys around my age group (18-25) and have not had any luck in the relationship field so I am deciding that I am going to take a break from the dating/relationship commitment world for awhile. The sugar daddy arragement would be a friendship/companion/part time relationship with the relationship benefits. I would be sure to include to him the specifics in our arrangement. I also attend school and work full time, but my rent is just so very expensive that I can not make it on my own. I understand that these types of arrangements can be risky since they can stop at any time, but I am not going to slurge on expensive lavish things, it would only to be keeping the roof over my head, dinner on the table and to have a little bit extra in the bank in case something in my life goes wrong such as a medical emergency or car emergency. In addition, I know that being a sugar baby can be quite competitive, but I am a 4.0 student, in the National Society of Colligate Scholars and on the Dean's list at my university. I am a good catch to someone who is looking for a respectable "partner". Also, what physical attributes do sugar daddy's usually look for? If you do not agree with my decisions or thoughts, that is completely fine, but please keep the harsh comments to yourself, you are more than welcome to leave your opinion, but that is all it should be.

Most Helpful Girl

• it beats not having a dad at all.

What Guys Said 6

• If you not mind,, here i would like to share you a popular dating site<> there you can date sexy hot women or wealthy successful men. join them now! they all wanna dating in their spare time! if you like, please share it to all! May you all right. thank you!

• just a question...

y they called "sugar daddies"? i always found the name silly basicaly

• Sugar daddies will take care of a girl but sooner or later
    they want something in return not good at all to get involved with

• I mean its what every girl wants

• It's kind of annoying as a man how a girl would only want to see me because of money or benefits rather than because her wanting me for me.

• I agree with you, now turn that around...

It's kind of annoying as a woman how a man would only want to see me because of how sexual I am rather than him wanting me for me. There are entire industries devoted to making women be sexual things rather then who they are. Strippers, Hustler, p*rn , walking down the street and getting whistled at, having men take pictures of my butt as I walk away...

It's the world we live in, you have to find the people that share you values. Don't go after superficial materialistic women and you should be fine.

• @turtleluv I understand and I am sorry about those men but I'm not him.

I have just gotten to a point in my life that I think that what I really want is your heart and I don't really want your body, regardless of how good you look, if I don't have your heart.

• It's prostitution, plan and simple.

• Even those who say sex isn't necessary, the "daddy" is giving money/things in return for something sexual. Even if it's just walking around in slutty clothes.

What Girls Said 5

• It's a cover up name, but we all know the ugly truth. Sugarbabies are prostitutes.

Is that what you want to be?
    Work towards your own goals instead of getting a man to do it for you

• You do not necessarily have to have sexual relationships with someone who is a sugar daddy, that is completely optional.

• Yes , you do.
      They eventually want that.
      That is prostitution.
      Any one that thinks they will be a sugar baby without ever having sex is a joke.

• Basically ask playboy owner to give you a job

• AKA prostitution.

You may call yourself a great catch but a "sugar daddy" won't care about your education or brains. I think it's silly that you think they will. They will only care about your looks and whether you will please them sexually.

Be careful! You don't need to get knocked up, get a disease or disappear.

Are you prepared to explain you 'job' to your friends, family and future partners?

• "I know that being a sugar baby can be quite competitive, but I am a 4.0 student, in the National Society of Colligate Scholars and on the Dean's list at my university."

Sorry, but I really couldn't help laughing at that lol. Not that I think you're lying, but he's not going to care that you're a good student. He wants to know you're hot and will have sex with him in exchange for all this stuff he's willing to give you. Because that's what's expected of "sugar babies" and if you want to be competitive, that's the angle you have to work from. I'm not looking down on it, it's your choice, but just realize the reality of this arrangement.

• Wouldn't it be easier to be a whore?