Would you date a freshman as a junior in high school?

If you were a junior (or senior) in high school, would you date a freshman? Why? Have you ever been attracted to someone that was a few years younger than you when you were in high school?

Thanks:)

• I'm a guy and yes I would
  • I'm a guy and no I wouldn't
  • I'm a girl and yes I would
  • I'm a girl and no I wouldn't

Most Helpful Guy

• Wanted to do this last year with the girl I was crushing on, cause I was a junior and she was a freshman.

• Did you guys have a good relationship, non-romantic? Or was it a love-from-afar sort of thing?

• We're actually quite good friends now. I was her link crew leader (freshmen orientation people) and then we were in yearbook together. And we became pretty good friends from that. And we're in it again this year and we've become even better friends. I never asked her out cause I couldn't drive until I started crushing on another girl.

But I have my coworker crush occupying my mind for the most part.

What Guys Said 5

• If I was still in high school, sure. But I have a feeling my mom wouldn't be too happy with the idea - first because I'm her baby and she'd feel the need to protect me from being heartbroken (which is unnecessary) and second because she doesn't want me to get the girl pregnant. Not that I was this problem back in high school. But if I was, then she would have reason to be not comfortable with it.

• if i liked her y not?

• Does it really matter? If you ain't hurting anybody and if you feel it deep inside then love don't care who you love.

• I would if I liked her.

• Actually I was attracted to a girl who was 2 years younger than me..

What Girls Said 4

• As a girl I wouldn't want to date someone younger than me at this age because guys don't generally mature the same as girls. I have guy friends a year or two younger than me and guy friends a couple years older. The older ones are on the same level as me maturity-wise, whereas the younger ones are mentally where I was at 14/15.

To me that's still a case-by-case situation though and not all guys are less mature.

• I think I actually had a crush on a freshman when I was a junior. Embarassing to admit but yeah. I'd date him.

• when im a freshman i would date up to junior

• I don't like guys younger than me. My ex will be 18 in October. I'm 15 but I was 14 when we dated for like 2 months.