Guys, Why don't I ever get asked out. Most guys avoid me or ignore me, I'm not clingy or anything. Everyone goes for my sister. Am I really that ugly?

I love K-pop and K-Dramas!

This is me :/

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on your looks, guys around your age are just too nervous to ask you out. You're a pretty one, so maybe you're just too shy or something.

Show guys that you like to talk, by talking with them.

What Guys Said 10

• Lol you are not even close to being ugly.

There could be a million thing why you didn't get ask out. To answer your question I would need a 24 hour vlog of your day or be your real-life friend.

Maybe ask your friend/sister why nobody ask you out. They might know more about you than we do.

• Maybe you have low self confidence, don't carry yourself well, maybe you aren't outgoing enough to catch anyones attention. Maybe your style of clothing puts people off?

there's a lot of things that it could be, but I'm not entirely sure what the problem is.

• i guess a pic could help so we cna tell basically

• YOu look fine, you could use a little color in your cheeks, get some sun.

• You're 13, I wouldn't worry about it too much yet. Just keep focusing on your style, be confident, ambitious, flirty, blah blah blah.

• You're only 13, sweetheart. There are more important things to be worrying than boys asking you out. Focus on yourself and worry about boys later. Boys your age aren't thinking about much aside from the latest video game or what action movies are on tv (speaking from experience as a 13 year old boy). You're a cute girl, and I'm sure when you're older you'll have no problem finding a guy.

• You're 13 a lot of guys aren't even thinking about dating at that age.

• boys your age dont know what the fuck is going on. they expect girls to know. your sister probably knows

• i can't see you so i can't answer... i have a great friend who is having the same probleme

• You're only 13. You worried about getting boy? Y u no get A+ on math test?