Should I move in with my boyfriend?

June will make it 3 years that we have been together. He's about to move into a new apartment at the end of this month and asked me if I wanted to move in with him. I love him very much and vice versa, but back in February , I found out that he was talking to another woman and having relations with her. I contacted her and she told me everything that seemed to match up to what he told me. But anyway, I confronted him about it and he told me the truth about everything. A week or so later, he asked me about a promise ring and I didn't really know what the purpose of one was, so he bought up an engagement and I just told him not to rush it. He's really considering this engagement, but I know due to my trust problems that I'm not ready for that. I'm not moving in with him to keep an eye on him or anything like that, I want to move in with him because I feel like after 3 years of being together, its like the "next step" to dating.

Should I even move in with this man? or do you think it's just nervousness?

Most Helpful Guy

• that's too soon after seeing another girl to be thinking about an engagement. not saying you shouldn't ever, but give yourself time. Based on averages, 3 months is less than half a percent of what you'll live to, so give it time to know your situation properly

What Guys Said 1

• Don't move in, move on. He cheated on you. It appears the trust ring was to test the waters, then leaped to proposing an engagement, which, given the recent happenings he knew you wouldn't go for because of the damaged trust. He has cheated once, the likely hood is he will do it again, especially if you show him that you will still stay with him if he does.

It sucks that you have been together for 3 years, and it will be painful to do so, but i think you should move on.

What Girls Said 1

• No. No. No. No. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! If he cheated on you once, he will most likely cheat on you again. Don't trust him, stay away from him. If he cheated on you he obviously doesn't love you so stop fooling yourself.