Guys, favorite bikin?

What is your favorite bikin on your gf? Why?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• A string bikini! It has to be striped!!! Like the one that Taylor Swift is in. A black and white stiped bikini!

What Guys Said 12

• first don't wear a bikini if you are 4' tall and weigh 300 lbs. it is un-attractive. that is not intended to be mean but i see it all the time. but to the real answer: personally i feel that if the absolute bare essentials are covered the law is met. i love WickedWeasel swim attire (Google it). many of the suits cover only the nipple on the top and the clitoris and labia minor on the bottom. now lets get serious. the greatest secret of mankind is whats under our clothes. it clothing were to be outlawed, except as protective gear, war would end. our secret would be there for all to see. nothing left to hide. lets get biblical here God made man in his own image... he made woman from a bone from man and made her more beautiful than man. therefore if man is in gods image and God is beautiful then so is man and woman is more beautiful than both so why should we be ashamed of the most beautiful creation of God... the female body! take care of his creation. keep it firm, trim, and healthy and show it off in a skimpy bathing suit!

• a bikini made of candies basically!

• something small and sensual. I think those are the best. Just about any color other than black, I think it hides too much. Bikinis can be such a tease.

• The one that I use to tie her hands above her head right before I give her as much as she can handle.

• string bikini, in white, or in a bright color like bright teal or lime green, pink or orange

• string bikini, the strings just make it a fun looking outfit

• I don't even know what they're called, so hard to say.

• Wild Weasel brand

• just wear nothing

• Something like this is really sexy:

lars.toomre.com/.../...ica-Renee-Bikini-Purple.jpg

• One that makes her ass and boobs look good, lol?