Am I racist for this?

Would I be considered racist for having a certain race preference? But, I'd hang with other races and be friends.
I mean if Im going to have a life partner I want them to be what I like.

Most Helpful Guy

• "How come when i say i like a race people gives me tons of downvotes and says im racist and insecure?"

This is the internet. You can't avoid offending people. There will be those people that call you a racist , but I assure you they are in the minority. Make a poll if you want to confirm.

What Guys Said 8

• Not exactly.. Everyone has their preferences..
    I'm not racist.. Because I still talk/hang with such people.. But relationship wise.. I have my preferences and that doesn't necessarily makes me a racist

• How come when i say i like a race people gives me tons of downvotes and says im racist and insecure?

• Because they are seeing things from a different point of view than yours
      Honestly they can't judge you cuz of your preferences because it's YOUR life and your decisions.. And them trying to judge/establish what you should be attracted is really bike off their concern.. You do you.. And they do them

• None of their concern** sorry

• nope, that's totally genetically in-built. It would be racist if you consciously decided that you wanted to be with one particular race because of a characteristic that you perceived them to have over other colors. That would be discriminatory

• How come when i say i like a race people gives me tons of downvotes and says im racist and insecure? I say I like a certain race but not because of their characteristics.

• Jumping to conclusions? I'm white, and it is the rare exception that I fancy girls that aren't white, but it does happen. I guess I never phrase it that my type is white, with x hair colour, or x height or whatever... Their race isn't something I include in what I look for in a woman, It just so happens that most of the girls I have fancied in the past tend to be white

• as long as u respect other races u r not racist basically

• How come when i say i like a race people gives me tons of downvotes and says im racist and insecure? I respect oher races.

• There's difference between u respect other races and u want to marry from that race or not, from your question here no you are not racist coz u got friends from other races and u respect them

• No, that's not racist.

• Butthurt people, that's all.

• This is stupid. Of course it isn't.

• Society as a whole has become so defensive in todays world. Every single thing ends up being correlated with race discrimination. Just ignore them.

• If the guy is EXACTLY like the race you like, but happens to be a different race, then yeah, it's racist

• Nope not at all

• We would have to talk about this in PM here if you want

What Girls Said 1

• everyone has perfrences , like me I lovee Hispanics but I treat other races the same. There just more attractive to me Hispanics and whites.