Is this stupid?

I think I must of spent about 1000 plus hours on dating sites and never had a date. I sent messages and not many got back to me. It is insulting I just want to meet someone I think it is time.

Most Helpful Guy

• i never really had much success on dating sites yet I still meet girls in real life , I think girls are actually easier to meet in real life than online , we see these ads on tv claiming it i'll happen online but keep in mind they want your money to join those sites. in reality is a lot of in person ways to meet someone that may prove more effective if you know what your doing

What Girls Said 1

• It's a little weird.

• Oh is it?

• Hey, would you like a chat will bore most. Ask questions about something on their profiles, or even in the pics. Those are better conversation starters that can also lead into new topics, keep it going.

• Ok I will thanks

What Guys Said 6

• The thing about dating site is that it's really for those people who's already good looking, but simply lack the confident. If you're average looking, or even ugly at that, the girls will simple scheme through or skip you, ignore you and not even reply to your message. It's just the way it is.

• r those messages creepy MAYBE?

• You send me a creepy message then

• It'll happen eventually.

• I am not on there now , it's like I spent a month of my life on there and still not met anyone

• lol go to the gym u sadkent

• yh pretty stupid either that or your trolling

• Me for signing up to it

• Are you paying for dating site?

• I have done yeah some are free