Guys, would you date a girl from a different school? Why or why not?

I'm like relates to more than half of my school so I just want to know.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Back in HS, i never wanted to date girls that went to my school. I always looked for girls who lived near me, but went to different schools. Didn't you ever notice that if you dated a person from the same school, your entire relationship was publicised? You have absolutely no privacy. Your always gettings playful shit from your friends, and hostile shit from people you don't like or don't know.

What Guys Said 9

• firstly the answer is yes i mean why not, back in high school i had always been attracted to the girls from my rival school

• Yeah, I've done it. Not much different than dating a girl in my school.

• yeah because i think im the only one at my school who doesn't have friends outside of school and all the girls at my school im used to and already know more about

• I would date another girl from a different school. Why? Because if you break up with them and there is not awkwardness by bumping into them in the halfway and etc. +You'll get more variety of friends.

• It doesn't depend on the school it depends on the girls behavior mostly good guys like a happy girl but remember a silly girl makes guys very angry

• Nah, I don't want my girl to go to no school, makes her way two smat for I

• I would, but it's more difficult and complicated.

• yea i would except im not in school

• I've done it, worst mistake of my life