I said yes to a pity date?

Sooo I met this guy around 2 weeks ago. We have been snapchatting and he asked me out on a date. I said yes and now I realized, I may be regretting my decision. I am not physically attracted to him and lately our conversations are getting kinda deep, which made me realize I don't like certain aspects of him. What do I do? Do I go? What if he asks me out on a second date?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd recommend at least going on the first date. Who knows where it could lead, you may even end up pleasantly surprised. If you're not enjoying it, nothing's stopping you from cutting it short. And if you didn't enjoy yourself and asks for second date, diffuse the situation and make it a "friends" thing or just say you don't think it's a great idea.

You could also purposely do things that you think might turn him off if the date's not going well, that may put him off from pursuing other dates.

• Thanks for the advice! The whole purposely trying to put him off of the idea of a next date is not really me. But thanks for the first part!

• I just figured that supplementary advice wouldn't hurt, haha!

• Also, it'd probably be best to be as honest with him as you're comfortable with.

What Guys Said 2

• You don't owe him anything - you can cancel at any time you wish. Since you don't actually like him physically or mentally, you can just be polite about it and walk away with no regrets.

• Thank you and I think I will give him a chance first. He seems like a nice guy, just not for me. Honestly I would love to be just friends with him.

• Heartless...

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him you changed your mind.