How come I kind of feel afraid of being in a relationship?

I guess i've just had bad experiences with girls in general. Never even had a gf. I've only been on like 4 dates and none of them turned into anything. Now for some reason the thought of something actually working out and having a gf kind of scares me. Not sure why. I think I can imagine getting a girl pregnant and then having to be responsible for a kid when i'm trying to get my career together. Anyone else worried about getting into a relationship?

What Girls Said 1

• You actually answered your own question. You feel afraid because you had bad experiences with girls in the past. You need some time to heal and think about what went wrong.

What Guys Said 1

• You've said the likely cause yourself: past bad experiences. You're not afraid of commitment it seems, but commitment to a child as well seems to be too much for you at this point in time. If you feel you want to be in a relationship, don't base it of of the past. We're all different people every day, and unless you've gone on two dates in one day you have nothing to worry about! Just keep calm, hope it works out! :)