Guys, What does it mean when a guy?

I was chatting with a guy I like and we eventually got around to talking about his previous relationships. I didn't really press him for the details but I found out some things about his dating life that I'd rather not know. After everything was said and done he told me that, "But all that doesn't matter anymore because you're the one I want." What does he mean by saying that? Was he just trying to prevent me from getting insecure or did he really mean it? :) I realize I'm being too analytical but I can't help it, lol :) Just really curious to get a guy's perspective on this!!

Thanks in advance! :)

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Well without knowing what else he said I have to assume it meant what it meant. Whatever he told you was just context.. details he gave you maybe shit he said that was true but that he said without thinking how it would look to you. He wants to backtrack because he may have over shared ad wants you to know that it doesn't matter because he wants you. Thing is depending on what he revealed it could be a manipulation.

• Well it wasn't anything serious really, but he gave me the number of girls he has dated in the past. I haven't dated anyone before him so it's all very new to me. That's why I was wondering if he just said it to prevent insecurity or something? :) Let me know what you think

• Nah that doesn't matter. It's fine. He's into you

What Guys Said 4

• when a guy says that there usually pretty serious. Even if said in a jokingly manner.

Hope that helps!

• Thanks and it did help :) why does it mean they're pretty serious? :)

• Does he Poop in his Pants?

• Don't understand what you're getting at, lol :)

• I think he may have been throwing up some smokescreens which may be excuses for him pooping in his pants

• I believe he really meant it.

• didn't read ur question