Girls, For black women and latina women only?

Do you find it hard finding educated men because statistically, both hispanic and black men, have the worst education rates.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• quite racist, there are many black/latina educated men in this world

• but at extremely low rates

What Girls Said 12

• @Maryjne is right!! They are socially constructed statistics planned to keep the black community down and to rip them apart. Think about it. Who tells you this information and puts out the numbers?

There are actually more black men in college as the years have progressed.

There are also more men in college than in jails, YES, despite many even the black community would have believe also.

Think about who is the bringer of this information!! Who is keeping the black community in the shadows. Question, question question everything, only then will one see the light.

newamericamedia.org/.../...college-is-debunked.php

• Nope,

Universities at least mine have organizations for Blacks and Latinos, this allows us to easily meet other educated minorities and alum too..
    I've been meeting new educated black guys and Latinos everyday.. For the last 3 years of college

Outnumbered compared to other races:Yes
    Shortage of Black/Latino Men: Not Really

The only time I've seen Black women/Latino women struggle or from my personal experience is when we merge/socialize with predominantly white/Asian students

They tend to throw around outdated statistics and media images to justify not wanting to date or even be friends with Black/Latina minority women

Not an attack at you but that's seriously what happens, I've seen it countless times

• Not at all. All the black men I know have degrees.

• Well I don't search out men by their race but I do notice there a very small amount of black guys that go to my college compared to any other race so yea I guess
    But I don't judge if he's gone to college or not just as long as he is not lazy and not doing anything with his life

• I'm Spanish but stayed in Mexico for a year when my Dad got a promotion, he worked in a hospital as a surgeon and ALL of his colleagues were Hispanic, and very intelligent. In school the school I went to it was very common for at least 20 out of the 25 in my class to get all A's My own education my MALE teachers taught me well and my mothers Hispanic lawyers do an excellent job. So no, but educated men generally don't appreciate uneducated women Hispanic, Black, White, Asian or otherwise...

• Mexico's educational system is nothing compared to the United States.

• Having a degree doesn't mean you're smart/intelligent, nor does it mean you're anymore worthy of being in a solid relationship as someone without. That being said, no, I don't.

• yes, it may be hard but im still in highschool maybe ill find the right educated one in college

• its not about the race its about the crowd.

• It's not that hard. I've met some educated black and Hispanic men and some who weren't so educated. Same with every other race.

• It all depends where you look...

• In my area, yes. But a majority of the guys in my area regardless of race don't care about education. They only care about 'muddin', rapping, and 'thots'. The few that are educated aren't into black girls- I think I nees to move.

• I've never had any problem finding a good, educated man : )
    There are plenty of African American and Latino men who are highly intellectual and educated. People who don't think so just haven't left their corner of the world and that's sad.

• educated, having the definition of, having a bachelor's degree

• Maybe, I already have my degree. I am sorry that I did not clarify. I mean't all of my opinions, in the context of this forum, and post, are formed based on statistics.

• You seem very arrogant and self-important.