Girls, What do you think of this?

What do you think about making it a point to tell each other lots of "i love you"s in a relationship because its a really sweet way to strengthen the relationship and make each other feel loved. Do you agree?

• Yes
    74% (17)
  • No
    26% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Refreshing question
Refreshing the question

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I would tell him I loved him at least once a day and if some big event happened whether it be good or bad. However, I'm not the type to get into I love you more fights or w. e because I see it as childish. I don't need him to tell me he loves me as much as I do because he's a dude. He'll probably show it better. I think a relationship should have reassurance but not too much because reassurance can be connected to doubt.
    I think too many I love you's will begin to lose the feeling behind it (much like it already has with teenage relationships) and then the relationship will faulter because the meaning is less and less.

Thats what I think.

What Girls Said 5

• There comes a point where hearing "I love you" at the end of every brief conversation becomes tiring and irritating. It is just an obligatory close to a sentence, rather desensitizing to its meaning. Being open and kind to people is good, but it should be at the appropriate times. The expression should be one of impact.

• yes, but some people might not like it if let's say their ex told them a lot of time 'I love you' but it turned out it was not true... so actions do always speak more than words, but words are important too
    I like to say 'I love you' cause I'm crazy inside and I need to express it or I'll burst haha

• It's important to say I love you (only say it if you mean it), but make sure you're saying it with your actions not just your words (actions speak louder than words)

• Ya i agree. Out of curiosity, did you click yes or no on the poll

• Yup. I tell my boyfriend I love him lots of times just so I can be reassured that he loves me.

• if you say it once a day or even more i wouldn't like it.