Girls, True or false: You can never say "i love you" too many times?

Girls, True or false: You can never say "i love you" too many times

• Yes
    33% (11)
  • No
    67% (22)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• That's false.

• How come

• No. That's fine.

• would 2x per day be too much for you? 3x? Just curious to see what you would find too much

What Girls Said 6

• It should be reserved for times when it is appropriate. Let it have an impact. Even with family members, if it is said at the end of every brief conversation we have, I begin to grow irritated and desensitized to it.

• ... Depends on the type of person you're dealing with. Being the affectionate person that I am, no, I don't believe so... Thankfully, I tend to fall for people who are just as affectionate and happy when loved as I am, so we don't have this problem. On the other hand, you have people who either aren't very affection or are 'love awkward', which can make constant gestures or "I love yous" seem overdone, disingenuous, etc.

• False. If you say it simply for the sake of saying it, it begins to lose it's meaning. It's nice to hear/say it, but it can seem disingenuous if over used.

• @Keyspirits has made me feel like u can

• It gets old, if you say it every single second. It should be something special that when you say it she knows you mean it.

• Is saying it once per day too much, for you personally

• Nah, keeps the girl feeling special.

• I guess you can, if it's the only thing you say :P but to say it a few times a day is fine