Guys, What types of girls do you find so attractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• damn best way i can describe it is Luna Lovegood. im such a fucking nerd sometimes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• A nice, hardworking girl with a big heart and a nice smile. Shy or outgoing doesn't matter (but shy is honestly kind of cute).

1|0
    0|0
  • Sweet (heart of gold), compassionate, very honest, smart, curvy (body built), maternal, hard-working (not necessarily very hard but enough to show that she's put effort in her life at some point), nurturing, reasonable, mutual, respectful, confident and self-respecting.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rocker/punk chicks

2|0
    0|0
  • A girl who knows how to cook

1|1
    0|0
  • I thought I've answered this before. Anyone that is not pretentious, have a nice personality and/or appearance, as well as hilarious to hang out with.

1|0
    0|0
  • The cute ones.

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on a guys individual taste. We're visual animals but don't want to see everything. A woman that takes care of herself and knows how to dress for her specific body type. Any and I mean any woman can dress classy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Women with good taste in clothes, not into the average type.
    I'm probably an odd guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sweet, genuine, friendly, with a sense of humor. Cute, petite, nice hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • hot ones obviously dont like ugly chicks or fat and they have to be into fitness

1|0
    0|0
  • Smart and driven girls. I usually go through the motions, so I appreciate when my gf pushes me to the limit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know this really good looking Colombian girl, someone i though i had nothing in common with. Turns out both her music and entertainment preference was not what i expected. I now talk to her on a daily basis.

Most people will feel a connection or attraction to people that they can relate to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eastern European girls

0|0
    0|0
  • 你好日本人。
    usually magazines give a pretty good idea of what is attractive...

0|0
    0|0
  • Classy girls that are social, confident, sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feminine, sweet, culturally highly Western, intelligent.

0|0
    0|0
  • The ones who are intelligent and with whom you can brew up a healthy debate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute, sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls with almost the same attitude as mine. :)

0|0
    0|0