Do you feel better/have less fights when you're SO doesn't have friends of the other sex?

Especially on social media?

• Yes and I think it's perfectly fine to ask that
  • No but I think it's okay to ask that
  • Yes but that's not right to ask
  • No and that's wrong to ask for

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're gonna try to dictate who your partner is allowed to be friends with, prepare to be dumped very quickly.

If a guy wants to cheat, he'll do it regardless of his social circle. Stopping him from having female friends does not prevent infidelity, it only postpones it.

• What if your SO's friends are needy and get jealous about you and your SO?

• They're welcome to be as jealous as they want. Doesn't affect me. I trust my partner 100%.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly I could care less if the lady I am dating has 1 male friend or a thousand I wouldn't be with her if I didn't feel I could trust her.

• I don't have many guy friends in fact I only have 2 guy friends and 11 girl friends and if my gf dictates who I can hang out with, then that'll be a boring life.

• Doesn't matter, if something's up I would notice quick enough & drop her like a bad habit. Trust is essential in a relationship, along with good communication.