Do you feel better/have less fights when you're SO doesn't have friends of the other sex?

Especially on social media?

• Yes and I think it's perfectly fine to ask that
    29% (2)0% (0)17% (2)Vote
  • No but I think it's okay to ask that
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Yes but that's not right to ask
    43% (3)0% (0)25% (3)Vote
  • No and that's wrong to ask for
    28% (2)100% (5)58% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're gonna try to dictate who your partner is allowed to be friends with, prepare to be dumped very quickly.

If a guy wants to cheat, he'll do it regardless of his social circle. Stopping him from having female friends does not prevent infidelity, it only postpones it.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if your SO's friends are needy and get jealous about you and your SO?

• They're welcome to be as jealous as they want. Doesn't affect me. I trust my partner 100%.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly I could care less if the lady I am dating has 1 male friend or a thousand I wouldn't be with her if I didn't feel I could trust her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have many guy friends in fact I only have 2 guy friends and 11 girl friends and if my gf dictates who I can hang out with, then that'll be a boring life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter, if something's up I would notice quick enough & drop her like a bad habit. Trust is essential in a relationship, along with good communication.

0|0
    0|0