How well do YOU handle rejection?

In general, how well do YOU think you handle rejection?

Most Helpful Guy

• I handle it well but I mean if your gonna reject me at least be honest about it lol.. I'd rather you tell me I'm ugly and not your type, that way we cN move past it and try to still be friends or somethin but don't lie to me or some shit just to avoid hurting my feelings lol cuz as soon as I find out your a liar I'll probably never talk to you again either way. Being rejected sucks agree but being rejected and lied to at the same time is even worse lol I'm a grown ass man I'm not gonna go kill myself just cuz you turned me down,😂 chances are I'll probably just go find someone else in a few days and forget you ever existed..😌 fuck I look like a emo suicide patient? Psshh..😤😏

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm yet to be rejected but i believe the more into them id be, the more it would hurt.
    or i think id handle it better if there was a good reason for it. but to be told no 'just because' would really hurt me.

What Guys Said 13

• Mehhh, there is a new bus every 15 minutes

• I've never been rejected, I don't know how I'd take it though probably ok I would imagine.

• What kind of rejection? Asking a girl out and be rejected? Pfft, she's not the only woman on planet Earth.

• Not good, I never have been in a situation to get rejected...
    I would never intitate conversation with the S/O

• After 30 years of it I would say I handle it very good better than any one else I know.

• Mostly just whatever, if i really like someone i might get a little depressed

• Not at all, I know my worth. Only happened twice. I figured her loss.

• Just like an injection..
    Temporary pain... :'(

• Eh not a problem, she's a cummin round thy corner when she cums

• I shrug my shoulders, then hide somewhere and cry.

• Pretty poorly honestly.

• I'm new to dealing with rejection so I can become quite bitter when that happens, but I would try to remain friends with the girl if she's cool with it

• Yeah, it's hard when you start off but it gets better

• I handle it well enough but it hurts like a bitch...

• I agree, it does really hurt

• I like to think it makes us stronger. Peace...

What Girls Said 6

• It depends on the rejection. If a guy i cared about rejected me, i would just think that they have lost someone who cares about them, all i have lost is someone who doesn't care about me. So in a sense the rejection has cost me nothing and them everything.

The worst kind of rejection is when child is rejected by his/ her mother or father. The traumatic impact that it can have on a child can last throughout their lifetime.

• It is really tragic when a child is rejected by their parents, no one deserves that.

• If the person is unattractive, quite easily. They usually think I'm coming onto them for some reason.

From someone who is attractive, it hurts for a few minutes but I shrug it off.

• I'm so used to rejection that I expect it. I usually already know it's going to happen, so I handle it well.

• I'm used to it.

• I can't handle it and I get really really mad and I can't sleep sometimes and I follow them and get the answer always.

• I don't have a lot of experience with rejection.