Girls, If a girl thinks a guy is hot, is it almost impossible for him to end up in the friendzone?

Girls, If a girl thinks a guy is hot, is it almost impossible for him to end up in the friendzone

• Yes
    25% (8)
  • No
    75% (24)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Refreshing the question

10

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. Personalities can make a person really unattractive... Someone could turn into a 0/10 even if their outward appearance is a 12/10. If she's attracted to you on an outward and inward standpoint, then yeah, there's a pretty slim chance that you'll be friendzoned.

What Girls Said 9

• Nope. A hot guy does not necessarily equal a good guy or a guy perfect for me. There are plenty of hot guys that I fee nothing for and can easily friend zone them.

• He could be a complete douche...

• Are you hot?

• It's not likely, but I wouldn't say it's impossible

• If they have had sex at least once, it is almost impossible

• Really depends on the sex.. If it was good then it'd be pretty hard to friendzone him, but if she didn't particularly enjoy it then she might find it easier to friendzone him

• The friendzone doesn't discriminate, lol. Anyone can catch it.

• No , i have lots of hot friends in the friend zone. And it depends on what you define as "hot" if he's just good looking the that shouldn't be the entire basis of any relationship.

• Hell to the no. Being hot doesn't mean shit. There are plenty of hot guys but I wouldn't date them.

• Being hot has very little to do with how attracted I am to a guy. It's more about how he treats me and how he makes me feel, how much we have in common... things like that.

• When there isn't any flirting I can easily friendzone anyone... but if he's hot then he just has to start flirting with me and I start thinking about him as more than a friend