Why does it mean when someone is angry at you?

I used to have contact with this guy and after 6 months i send him and other contacts an advertising text, he responded with no! and i said yes for fun, and he said need attention? i told him what who is this? i didn't know who it was untill i saw his photo... he then said yeaaa whatever you see my pic, good bye , try harder and he was like byeeeeee, and i texted him why he is so mean... he said he would be a friend to me even when i didn't want to sleep with him... he also used to call me lifeless and said i have no heart. He never responded to the text but he wrote his name on his status so that everyone knows it him... why is he so mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you care? He already showed he doesn't like you.

What Guys Said 1

• Well if you test was as much an excrutiating read as this then he was probably very frustrated. Your sentence structure is awful and your "paragraph" is a tough read... hard to understand.

Not being mean, just saying...

What Girls Said 0