Girls, clumsy guys are deemed unattractive?

If a guy is forgetful and a bit clumsy, is he deemed unattractive and not someone you'd date?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.
    I dislike forgetful people because it makes them seem like they couldn't care less about the person they're dating.
    Also - being clumsy, not something they can help, but pay more attention to everything around you and the incidents should lessen throughout time.
    Cute at first - annoying later on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I prefer guys with at least a little nerdy streak over jocks so if I'm already into you it just adds to your charm. Confident, capable with a little clumsiness seems to be a mix I'm into.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm clumsy too so I don't judge.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, most women think it's kind of cute when a guy gets clumsy around us...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine with clumsy because I'm just as clumsy and awkward, but I feel like if he was REALLY forgetful, I might have a problem with that, because I remember everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably not date someone like this because I would find it unattractive. Could be a perfectly nice guy but those traits would irritate me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Not necessarily. We are all forgetful to a degree nowadays with stress.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm super clumsy so I can't be a hypocrite

0|0
    0|0
  • In my case it's quite the opposite
    I'd love to date a clumsy guy.
    That doesn't give me the feeling I have to be perfect
    And I'm clumsy to soooo😊

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's fine, its part of being a human :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in my case. My boyfriend is clumsy and forgetful, a lot of people find him unattractive but I'm still with him because of who he is.

1|0
    0|0