Girls, should a 24 year old male be good in bed?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Define good... Different people want different things - some may be more into the emotional side of things, some focus on the physical, some on the gymnastics. I think good sex is where both people are on the same page in what they want. Something I feel is really important from a guy is his ability to take cues and be switched onto me. Other girls this really wouldn;t matter. I've been with someone who was a few years older on me. On paper he did all the right things. I'm sure some girls would have been really into him, but for me the emotional side of things is more important and having a connection. TBH I actually find that a lot of guys tend to look on sex as a set of moves to impress, theyre so busy focusing on their game I feel like a rag doll. For me I want the connection for it to be good. I've girl friends that wouldn't be a bit into that. So I don;t think its about individuals being good or bad its when two people are on the same page. Each to their own.

What Girls Said 7

• I think it takes two people to be good in bed. Figuring out what each other like is key, there's no one size fits all technique. I know we don't always make it easy but trust me you'll know when you hit the right spot or if you're lucky she'll help you find it.

• What do you man 'should he'?
    ...
    Depends on the person, not their age.

• defy what it means for u to be good in bed. What is good for me doesn't have to be good for other girl.. some of us like rough , some gentle techniques..

• Doesn't have to do with your age. Has to do with your technique

• Ummmm I don't know I don't think of depends on age

• make sure you spend a good amount of time in foreplay.

• soo... in other words... its not the motion of the ocean... but the EMOTION...;)