Short girl and tall guy?

I'm crushing on a short girl. I mean, tiny. She's 5' 0", or maybe a little smaller.

But I'm about 6'2", and I've usually dated taller girls.

She seems to like me, or at least she checks me out sometimes. But I was curious to hear from people who dated someone with a big height difference.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have any personal experience with such things. But I've seen couples as such before. They look no less happy with each other than couples of similar height. My dad is 6'0" and my mother is 5'0" And they've been together for some 25+ years or so. Never know till you try it I guess.

What Girls Said 3

• I think that being shorter then a guy is great! I love being able to look up into his eyes. Also I love when we dance that I can place my head on his chest and feel his heartbeat.

• At the previously mentioned height difference it may be his tummy that your head is resting on=p Still cute nonetheless.

• The smaller the better I have always dated tall men and I am 5ft4. Its all about their personality.

• Small girl tall guy looks adorable and it makes u more manly and I think If u really like her , height and other peoples opinions should not matter

What Guys Said 1

• it doesn't matter to me, but the only that bothered me was sex, she was 5ft so she had a smaller vagina and my penis would hit her cervix a lot