How much do you guys care about a girl's physical appearance? And how much are you girls concerning about it?

Physical appearance includes all external elements, such as face, butt, boob, waist, etc.

I saw many girls ask questions about "do guys like small-boobed girls", "do guys like taller girls", etc.
Personally, my ideal type is a slender girl with D-sized boobs and a slightly-shorter-than-me height. But my girlfriend qualifies neither, but I still chased and got her. (though she is pretty)

So guys, do you care about physical appearance a lot?

And girls, are you anxious about your physical appearance?

Most Helpful Girl

• I never really been anxious about my physical appearances. I've been an athletic person since a child so my body was fine in my eyes. How other perceived how I looked never bothered me but that's just me. When it comes to my significant other, physical aspect never matter to me as long as he's at least moderately healthy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say that i want my girl to be 6/10 or above + personality match.
    Yes , i said that. Now let the down votes begin :D

• Why down-votes? Your requirement is quite moderate and reasonable.

• TO US ! (me and u ) it seems quite and reasonable. just wait for it and everybody will be like : nah why ta fak r u cellfish? u r a kid. u r anly 15 .

What Girls Said 5

• I don't worry too extensively about if because I don't hold myself to unrealistic standards. I take care of myself physically more for myself than anybody else; because honestly, I don't want to get with a guy who will only date me if I meet a strict set of requirements. I feel that if I'm healthy, I'll attract the right guy.

• I've always been anxious about how I look.
    The reason being is because I used to get harassed by the way I looked. Some individuals even said that I smelt, even though I did not. It was so bad that I shaved myself every day whenever I was a teen up until the age of 18, I thought the stench could be held into the armpit hair and leg hair, and used more deodorant than what anyone else would do. In the process of doing it, I had gotten MRSA and am no longer allowed to shave certain parts of my body or it would come back again.
    Now that I'm 20 years old, I do catch myself somewhat worrying about how I look, but I could careless about it. When I look back, I realize that being harassed from the age of 6 to 18 due to my appearance, I've realized that they were just trying to get under my skin and make me miserable. I bathed every single day and had excellent hygiene, as I still do, and still question why it would bother me. Plus that, I really didn't look bad in appearance either.
    I saw the same people the other day and they look really bad due to all the drugs, cigarettes, and alcohol they used throughout high school and they look like they are 40 instead of 18. I feel bad for them.

• I personally do care about my physical appearance and how others view me.
    But that ight just be due to the fact that I was bullied a lot for my looks as a child. I've never really liked the way I've looked.

But see the thing is, people DO care about looks. I'm not saying everyone is after the perfect model, big boobs, nice ass, girl. People have their own opinion. What one person may find attractive, another may not.
    And sometimes, you may not even know why you're attracted to someone, you just are.

Fantasies and the real deal are two separate things.

• Well I'm ratchet so I don't try to judge. I like personality more but sometimes looks can help just a little

• no, im not anxious but I do take pride in my appearance, not to please anyone. like me or you don't.

What Guys Said 3

• i care only in the amount of my own personal preference. i don't scale a girl to societal standards. no. fuck that shit.

• Physical appearance is ok and all but that is and always has been secondary to me , I want a girl ( regardless to appearance ) that has a good personality and good out look on life. If she is so much in to what she looks like to me she is vane and is pretty much about her self.. Just not my kind of woman

• 50% physical and 50% personality

• I mean, will boob size and height be deal-breakers? I saw so many questions about that.

• Height is not a deal breaker for me and for boob size it doesn't matter as long as she is not flat chested like she could be 30A and I am okay with that I mean like a complete flat chest is a deal breaker.

• Oh yeah, being completely flat will be a deal-breaker.