Girls, If a girl tells you that "you dont care about anything" is that a bad thing?

Ok so i'm a really laid back guy, things dont really stress me out and im generally always happy and in a good mood. Now i've been seeing this girl for about a month very casual dating and she always tells me that I dont seem to care about anything, Example i was with her a couple days ago and i rolled my new mazda over a curb and it honestly just didn't bother me. She was on me about how I could not care about it and I said "it's just a car and its just a tire". Is she inferring that maybe cause i dont care about things that i dont care about her? Is it a bad quality to be that laid back?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• She may see it that way - that your lack of concern with other things translates to how you feel about her. Girls like guys who show some emotion about things, or are at least passionate about something. It shows you're human and can be vulnerable... but as long as you keep yourself in check. I'm dealing with the exact opposite kind of guy who is twice as moody as any woman I've ever known, and it's very taxing. I honestly wish he were more like you.

What Girls Said 7

• I think it seems to her that you don't seem to have any real emotional attachment to anything and this could be a problem if you two continue to see each other.

It's not bad to be "laid back". It's actually a very sensible outlook on life--if you can't help/control something in life, don't stress about it. A solution may/will present itself.

But to feel that way about EVERYTHING could be problematic.

• The most unattractive thing on a guy for me is his lack of caring about things. Being TOO casual about everything.

• Yes, yes it is.

• Yes, it's a bad thing. She doesn't think you are able to take anything seriously, including her.

• What she means is, she needs you to 'react' and see SOME emotion. Sure, it's awesome when someone is laid back, it's fun and less stress. I think you need to strike a balance and try to inject some 'reaction/emotion' into things. She may need that.

• She feels you don't care about anything, including her! You need to step up your game with her or things will never work out between you too. In the future it will only get worse... so change or find a laid-back girl.

• Be laid back on certain things