Girls, is it possible to find love by internet?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes because I did. I met my current boyfriend through a youtube comment XD lol. He started watching my channels, commenting and stuff. Added me on facebook, we started to chat non stop, then skyping daily for hours. I have met him since 8th November and am now with him in denmark since 11th marsh and leave home at half may (I live in another country) , So we have been living together for over a month now, and in August I am going back to live with him for 2 years until he is done studying and then we go to my country.

So it is very possible :) And I find it easier. It is easier to find someone with who you really match

What Girls Said 6

• Nope... not at all.

• Yeah but be careful. There are catfishes who like to steal money

• Yep it is. Its a bit more challenging though in terms of distance and communication but it is possible. I'm quite shy in person so internet chatting builds my confidence.

• Nope to risky I'd rather meet u face to face

• yes i have found it.

• Yea but I think it'd be really hard to do so (catfish, lying etc)