First date, what should I do?

so it's gonna be my first date with this guys and i really donno what to do!
im so fucking nervous. i can handle dress-up and looks but how do i act?
specially in a posh resteraunt. HELP!

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of these advice tips say, be yourself. I would add to say: be your best self. It is the time to open up and be exposed, because he is about to do the same thing. Of course, it is the first date, you shouldn't tell him everything, but it is the time where you interview each other and see if you like each other.

What Guys Said 4

• You are only 15 and you aren't supposed to be experienced with these things yet, so don't feel that you should apologize or be embarrassed. Be honest with your date about your anxiety and lack of confidence, tell him that you like him too much to do anything that might embarrass him, and ask if he will help you with this. You'll make him feel very important and that scores points with almost any guy.

• Act like yourself. EASIEST thing to do, and BEST thing to do. He wants to get to know YOU.

Don't think about what you're gonna talk about, just let it happen.

I know it sounds like a cheap answer, but it's true.

• Dont "act" in any way be true to you and be yourself, trust me when i say he is just as nervous.

• i didn't really mean 'act' like there are some ways or something?

• haha i know but i was actually asking like 'who pays first' and shit like that. xD

• Him if you want another date you if you dont.

• Just relax. It's only a date.

What Girls Said 2

• Just act like a lady and be yourself ;)

• Just don't be fake and that includes a fake smile. Otherwise have fun :) and I'm sure you are just nervous