Why do people cry over little things?

Such as drama, people being blunt or just other little things like a break up. I mean I would cry over a death of someone I love or if It was something really bad. Why can't people be emotionally strong? I feel like most people cry just so people can feel bad for them

Most Helpful Guy

• because humans are weak and stupid.

Its their thought process. Humans want everything to be at their standards or what their use to. If something is different they will cry about it.

Humans don't want work for anything, they want things to just land on their lap.

• That's exactly my thought

What Guys Said 13

• Why do people cry over a break up? Is this a serious question?

• I just don't understand
      I never cried over a breakup. I just don't care

• Because I don't care to

• "Because I don't care to" is just another way of saying "I just will never love them." It doesn't really explain anything. Can you look inward to understand why you feel that way?

• Funny. We're overtly sensitive to criticism and nonsensical drama, but when it comes to violence we're all alright with it.

I think it's the whole "everyone is a winner" mentality that started this trend. We need to start raising people to have a god damn backbone. A girl I went out with about a week ago is a huge example. She got so upset with me when I blatantly stated I didn't find her attractive. I can understand how some people take rejection badly, but if she had a spine she would've been like "Hm. No sweat. Can't be expected to be attractive to everyone."

• A break up is a big deal to many people. It's almost like a death. You get so attached to something, so used to it being part of your daily life, and then suddenly it's taken away from you, and it feels criminal, like someone stole from your very being.

• I have no idea, although break ups are harsh if you plan on devoting your life to a person and they're like LOLNOPE

• Not to me

• But I don't give a fuck

• Well good for you that apathy overrides your natural emotional response

• I agree. it would take A LOT to bring me to tears.

Like a family member dying or the Warriors being eliminated 😢

• Because of feelings and emotion that we as people really needs to simply bottle up, and push it down where the sun don't freaking shine. Feelings are basically gross.

• If they bottle it in then they're the type to not cry a lot

• Why are you now mentioning cheaters?

• Because you mention something about break up and that relates to it does it not?

• Nothing can make me cry except my crush n I mean it 😶

• It's the little things that count lol

• people are different... duh?

• They have no pizza

• because they are pussys

• Agree with you even i find it hard to swallow
    sometimes it's just to gain sympathy butt you know sometimes things which appear small and are actually small for us might be something important for them soo they feel bad
    Though people should be rational rathern than being an emotional fool

• what about the people that cry alone, so that nobody else sees it and nobody feels bad for them?

What Girls Said 8

• Because people can't be perfect like you are. I cry over a lot because I have been through a lot and I get sad so I cry because it makes me feel better. People who don't cry are cold to me. A break up isn't a big deal to you? What if you had been together for years. That is heartless to me.

• I been through a lot so have others
      No pity party for you

• The only thing I feel bad about is the cancer part. Other than that idc

• And that to me kinda makes me feel like you are a bit of a monster.

• Because crying is how people express their upset when they find it hard to contain it. To some people a break up is a big deal, especially if they saw a life with the person they broke up with. To be honest you sound cold-hearted. Crying is a natural thing.

• i cry over everything but that doesn't make me weak. not everyone can be a perfect ball of sunshine like you.

• Well, some people are more emotional. That's not a bad thing. I cried after a break up and I think it's a reasonable reason.

• Unfortunately, not everyone can be like you, toots. :(

• little things like a break up

• Hell if I know

• just because someone cries it doesn't necessarily mean they're emotionally weak, it just means that they have trouble containing their feelings. i cry whenever someone shouts because of the PTSD caused by having abusive parents and i don't expect people to feel sorry for me, i understand it's abnormal. some people are just a little more emotionally damaged

• I had an abusive mother and my dad wasn't my life. I barely cry. Life goes on...
      You know? Stop making excuses for yourself

• damn dude, don't become a mother

• Lol okayyyy