Is it bad when your boyfriend is your only real friend+best friend?

We're a strong couple 10 months on April 25th

Most Helpful Guy

• Not bad per se. Just that you might want to see what he thinks about this.

• he said: "I feel extremely honored and privileged, why?"

• eh, just chalk it up to "something he'll have to get used to."

• he said he felt extremely honored and privileged though lol

What Guys Said 5

• Unless HE has a problem with it, then no its not a bad thing. I was like that with one of my exes, and she actually ended up breaking up with me because i was clingy. If your BF acts the same way as you, than i say keep it the way it is. But if he seems annoyed at times, or smothered, or even says something about it, you need to spend less time with him. Its always good to have at least a few friends of the same gender to have girls/guys nights every once in a while, just to get a break from eachother. It also would be a good idea to form a circle of friends that both you AND your BF are involved in, and maybe even have coulple friends so you guys can go out and on double dates together and everything. there's nothing better than being close to your SO, and having two good friends that are also in a relationship just like you to hang out with.

• Nope it's not his fault. I just never had any friends ever. I down at the bottom of the scale when it comes socially.

• Yeah he's fine, I let him go to parties and stuff. I have full trust in him.

• Then i don't see a problem. You should be fine. Although i would highly suggest that you at least make an attempt to make a couple friends- for your own sake, not the relationship.

• that's good actualy... u like each other very much...:-)

• No not at all. I'm currently dating my best friend. However, we haven't defined our relationship yet as boyfriend or girlfriend. That'd be weird, but we are faithful to one another.

• actually i think thats good, having him as a best friends means there's more than something just physical, so it suggests you two could last

• "Strong couple 10 months."

I need a drink.

• she is under 18 so that's a big thing for her..

• I didn't leave my friends. I just don't have friends in general. I'm at the bottom of the social scale you could say.

• ( Refrains for the sake of sanity )

What Girls Said 5

• No, my boyfriend is like that.

It's risky, but for us it's worth it.

• Kinda... I am realizing I might have that problem and that scares me because he is going to university this next school year and I will only be in grade 12 so it is going to be hard for a while.

• It's not a bad thing if you're best friends. But it can be turn out to be a bad thing if you're too attached to each other due to you only spend time with each other. So my advice is: It's great if you are so close, but you should always spend time with other people too, because one day if something happens/you break up, you'll have other people to support you :)

• Mm... no. My boyfriend is one of my best friends and we've been dating for a year and a half. We both have other friends though. Does he have any friends? If not then it's pretty cool considering you'll have a lot of time for each other.

• It's not bad I think, untill the breakup part