Should I just give up on him? Or give him a chance?

We have been out on a few dates now, have been hanging out, hooking up and talking for almost three months now. But the problem is over those last 3 months we have been far from eachother because I'm away at school, about 2 hours away, but now I'm moving back to the city where he is so we are going to be close to eachother. I asked him what he thinks about me a few weeks ago and he said that he thinks I'm a cool girl to hangout with and thinks we really hit it off. I have really started to like him and I would like to see where things could go. There is a lot of sexual attraction But we do also have really good conversations and fun together too. But I don't feel he's making an effort really anymore. I don't know if its because of the distance, but still I think he could have made more of an effort. In the begining he was persistent and asked me out on a date. Even when we text, I am usually the first one to text him and ask how he is doing. Whats his deal, should I just give up and stop trying? We also both drunk text each other a lot. And two weeks ago I was home, I was out with friends and he insisted on meeting up with me so he came and met up. We ended up kissing all night but I didn't sleep with him nor did he sleepover. I also asked him then "I thought you just like to hookup drunk with me and that it's fine." He said that he likes hanging out with me again, and we wouldn't of have gone out again if that was the case. He also texted me 4 days ago saying he misses having me in town and said he wanted to go out on a date the day Im home. I said okay... but its been a few days and he hasn't texted me. Id he doesn't follow through should I just give up? any other ways I could test him?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• What's to be confused about, He hasn't said or done one thing that communicates any message other than he likes you.

• Why are you asking us? Tell him how you feel, and ask him what is he wanting from this. From what I can see, you believe he is just wanting you as a friend with benefits, and you are wanting more. Ask him what is he wanting, and then tell him what you want. Then from there, you can find out what you are going to do.

• From your description it sounds like he does like you, with the text from 3 days ago, I think he really does like you.

What Girls Said 1

• If you think its worth it.