How to get someone to like you?

I like this guy at school but we are both too quiet to talk to each other. I don't know how he feels about me but even if he liked me back I know he wouldn't talk to me first. So is there anyway I can get him to like me? I know this sounds kinda controlling but there's only 30 something days left and then I won't get to see him for three months over the summer and i would die if I had to go that long without seeing him

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is that shy , it's going to have to be you that breaks the ice with him

• I don't want to be obvious and he's always surrounded by his friends

• Ya. That's a bit easier to handle! Thanks!

• You are most welcome , good luck young Lady

What Guys Said 4

• Here's an idea. Get a friend or someone you know to write him a note so it's not your hand writing. Then have someone slip it to him either in his locker or some other way as long as he gets it and have the note read > hey you know that girl > your name there, she has a crush on you she told me so.

• Ya I think I'd pass out cuz if he reads it in front of his friends and he doesn't like me back then i would never wanna come back to school

• Okay thanks anyway!

• You're welcome! :)

• getting some1 2 like u = technically impossible

sorry... it's up 2 him and only :-)

• Is there anything I can do or change about myself. Like what do guys like in a girl?

• Just be you , changing for someone isn't worth the trouble

• I feel like this guy is though. My grade is very small so I feel like there's no one else that I like or at least hav a chance with

• Just be yourself. If he won't like you, accept it. People have different perspectives of each other. Some guy might like you while the other might not. You cannot make somebody to like you. It doesn't necessarily means that u are doing something wrong and you need to change yourself. Never change for anybody but change for yourself if you need to.

• Demand they do.

What Girls Said 1

• Well... You can start by saying hi to him. Like a regular conversation! Like, if you happen to sit next to him then just look at him and say "hey, what did you get on #4? " or " hey do you have a pencil i can borrow?" Or something like that to get his attention!

• I would but the thing is he never does any work so...

• You could crack a joke & say "Whats up with you not doing any of the work? Haha what? Too cool for school or somethin?" & just see how he reacts..

• That sounds kinda mean and my personality is happy and funny goofy and I basically live for smiling everyday