GIRLS! Which guy do you choose?

Okay,You like 2 guys equally and you can't decide between them. They are both head over heels for you and would do anything to prove their love. They start fighting over you and one mercilessly beats the other one senseless.

Who do you choose?

• Ooh you big strong man, what passion! To the victor goes the spoils!
  • Aww poor baby, look at what that jerk did to you. I'll take care of you!
  • I hate violence, I don't want either of you now!
  • Hmm, maybe we should all just be friends.
  • Oh man, I still can't decide between them!!
you gotta choose from one of the options ^^

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd choose a guy who just sat back and watched and then when the fighting was over, acted on his feelings.

the whole fighting tom cats thing is just dumb.

What Girls Said 5

• i think we should all be friends =) I don't like violence, it scares me a bit, and I don't like drama, it's stupid, I just want to be friends with everyone lol

• Fights scare the sh*t out of me so I would be out. The guy who lost the fight would be a total p**** and the guy who won it would be a huge d***. Neither are attractive to me. I voted C.

• the question is who are you attracted to?

• can I choose both? =)

• i think getting in a fist fight is stupid but it doesn't mean I would be over them if they got into one

What Guys Said 2

• C... Fighting is immature.

• I ain't a girl, but this kinda happened to my friend, and the girls like the kid who lost way more. And they still like all his friends way more. And he got his ass whooped in the fight