Guys, Guys if you say you miss having me in town do you mean that?

Does it mean he likes me or just misses having me in town to hook up with?
He also said he wanted to go to a basket ball game the day I got home..
And when I asked him what he thought of me a few weeks ago he said I was a cool girl to hangout with and thinks we really hit it off..

Weve been on a few dates, hooking up and hanging out for the last 3 months, but I've been away for school so we dont see eachother that often

4

Most Helpful Guy

• hmm i'd believe 2 hook up mostly

because of the "having u in town" thing mostly

What Guys Said 3

• Not really enough info to determine if he is into you or just considers you a good friend. Sorry

• Trust. If he can have sex with you and he still likes hanging out with you with your clothes on, he's gonna fall for you. There's literally no reason not to. Guys tend to go for girls based on looks which means we expect to have to deal with some weird or even terrible personalities. If a dude finds an attractive girl only to find out that he likes hanging out with them too... dude that's like Christmas. He means it, dudes don't just say that sort of thing. He misses you.

• he misses his cumdumpster...