Do a lot of relationships start from a one night stand?

ok well maybe that's not the right wording. Maybe hooking up is the right word.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nooo lol, I don't think so. At least not that I've known of. Besides I think that a one night stand actually means you just sleep together once and that's it. So if sleeping together randomly like that turned into a relationship it would no longer be considered a one night stand.

What Girls Said 3

• One of my friends parents had sex on their first date, not quite a one night stand but pretty much the same, and they are still happily married in the honeymoon phase!

• Well the point of a one night stand is that it's one night. No emotions attached

• No. Hooking up 'AKA FWB' is not going to lead to any worthwhile relationship either.

What Guys Said 8

• It's impossible for a relationship to start from a one night stand? It's literally one night. One night stand.

• No.--------

• Those don't last. The ones that last is if you are friends first. And I'm not talking about platonic friends or being friendzoned. I'm talking about being attracted to one another and being "friends"

• No, they don't basically.

• Yeah, plenty do. It's a hell of a way to break the ice.

• The worst kind usually starts off as a one-night stand.

• Happened to me

• I have never heard of a relationship starting from a one night stand.