I am kinda going out with two guys is this selfish to do?

So I'm talking to two guys one is 22 (4 months) and one is 25 (3) months I have a great connection with the 25 year old one, like we just click and the 22 year old one he works around my job area so when I go on my break we meet and talk like he keeps me company, but I look at him as more of a friend and he is too clingy he sends me Krissy face selfies, and sent me a pic of his mother and a baby pic of him I was like woah and he gets mad if I say I can't talk on the phone like he literally starts to whine like a little ass kid and I don't know how to tell him nicely that I don't like him like that, I told my family about him so I can kind of use as a cover up and say I'm going out (movies, or dinner) when I actually go out with the 25 year old (they don't know about him) and he had a daughter so my family will be kind of iffy about it. I feel bad about this situation but it's not like I'm hurting anyone & I haven't had any sexual relations with either of them and when the time does come I know it will be the 25 year old I can tell he could be the guy for me, mentally, physically and emotionally there for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are using the 22 year old for your selfish purposes and you will eventually hurt him, especially since he sounds like a vulnerable, weak guy. So. . . how would you feel if you found out that the 25 year old had been using you for his selfish purposes and he was moving on to someone else?

What Guys Said 3

• If your actually dating someone then ya its selfish. But if your not interested in the younger guy you should probably just cut that off. If he thinks something is gonna happen then its not gonna be easier to stop hanging out later. The more he sees you the more of a chance he thinks he's got.

• It's only selfish, if they don't know about each other. If you're hiding your relationship with one over the other, that's not cool. We have the option of breaking it off, if we feel you're not giving enough to us, and or if you're fucking one guy but not fucking the other, not cool

• You sound like a mole, do whatever the fuck you want

What Girls Said 1

• Not if you're being honest.