Girls, Any advice Ladies?

Have you made the first move on a guy? Did it go well or not? I like this guy but I'm afraid to say something to him.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I have twice. Both times though I felt confident I had a chance with them. The first, I ended up telling a guy I missed him/wanted to hang out. He responded well and we fell in love and dated for over a year. The second guy was showing signs he liked me so I am currently "pursuing" him. I am normally the one to approach and he doesn't seem to have a problem with that. The second guy is awkward and insecure so I don't mind doing most of the work for now haha.
    If you think there's a chance I say go for it. If you aren't sure approach him in a more friendly/less flirty way.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't care.

• Yes, I have. We were flirty, but he never made a move, so I asked him out. He said thankfully I did, because he wasn't sure if I was just being friendly or into him. Turns out we are better friends than romantic partners, but I don't regret it.

• I'm to chicken! Lol but I flirt hard-core so they make the move lmao

• I have and it went well but I always sometimes never made the move first it was sometimes the guy not me

• Most guys find confidence sexy in a girl, even if he isn't interested he just might be after seeing how confident you are.

• I asked a guy to a dance even when it wasn't girls ask guys. It went well and I am hoping it gets better the dance is in a week.