I want a boyfriend Advice?

I really want a boyfriend. I never had one before, and I feel like since everyone has one, and is in so much love that I want one too. But I do not want to be that desperate girl that will do anything to get a girl to like her, and I do not want the people I know to know that I am trying to find someone because I do not want them to get the wrong idea of me. It is hard today to try and get someone who is meant for you, because there are so many bad people out there. I just try to wait it out, and let the right person come to me, but for some reason it seems like it is taking forever. I walk around everywhere, and there are couples, and love, and I am just like "I want something like that" . I guess that I am just trying to get the feeling of it. I actually have had many men come up to me, and many of my guy friend trying to ask me out, but I told them that I was not interested, because I don't really know what I want, and I guess that I am scare of what might happen. What should I do? Any advice for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• No.. silly gurls these days >.>
    That person will nvr likely cone to u if u dont take actions urself. Why not screw the haterz? Ur old enough to make ur own decision and live life the way u want it to be. If u dont initiate, u will probably have to wait another 10 long years. observe carefully before going in for the kill tho. Thats as much as i can give u. Most girls these days sit back and complain why they dont have a bf is cuz they dont take action themself. y'all shouldn't complain at all. U have ur own two legs and arms like we do. Its no difference who approaches who 👌

What Guys Said 5

• You don' t know what you want, yet you are waiting for the "right" person to come to you, and at the same time, reject other men/guy friend because they don't have whatever quality you desire. You never gonna know what you want that way.

My advice is to find what is it that you want. Since you never had a boyfriend, let this be a learning experience. Don't be so picky for your first bf. He probably will not be the last so just have fun and enjoy the ride. You will soon find out what you like and dislike during the relationship, your turn on and turn off. What you want out of the relationship will be more clear to you.

• What is it about the man that asked you out not interest you in a way? You need to figure out what kind of guy you really want and how realistic that is. You gotta let people into your life and get to know them first before judging them you know. What you can do is go to certain dates and figure out what you like from any of them. Afterwards, you can figure out the kind of man you would want to date, and get to know well. Hope this helps in any way.

• First decide your choice n then try to find someone according to it but if you want to be with Mr Right 👉 then find someone who cares for you because love=caring n friends =sharing 😊

• 1) Once a week, try some new social activity that appeals to you, with new people.

2) If you find yourself attracted to a guy, then go up and talk to him. If you like him, then arrange to see him again.

The hard work should pay off :)

• Ya, step 1: figure out what you actually want.

What Girls Said 3

• You could try a dating coach or singles seminar to help you find ways to raise your dating skills and figure out what you want in a relationship.

• you said wouldd do anything to get a girl to like her

• I do not want to be that desperate girl that will do anything to get a girl to like her. your words are you looking for a man or a lady

• I understand what you're saying, but keep in mind that you should be in a relationship with someone you genuinely like. If you hop in a relationship with a random guy you barely like, you're setting yourself up for failure.