Do you think it is easier to hate than to find love?

Or in other words to just give up and just hate rather than to do something?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not for me. It is easier me to love, rather than hate.

I have many many many, too many reason as to why I can hate my ex boyfriend... But I just, don't. I cannot. I do not hate anybody. I will rather be consumed by love, rather than hate. It is a choice for me, to allow myself to sink into a hateful state of mind, and I do not want that. Errrr. (:

What Girls Said 9

• Yes I do. Bc yes

• Yes.
    Humans naturally have bad/negative tendencies. We have to WORK to be good (some much more/less than others, of course). You don't really have to work at hate. Love takes effort and work and selflessness. It's much, much easier to hate.

• I'm indecisive about this one. You can hate someone because that person deserves it. But just because you hate doesn't mean you can't love.

• Of course, people always fling around the word "hate" but they also do the same for love but mostly hate

• Hate gets you absolutely no where.

• Easy to hate after love.

• If you love someone and they hurt your feelings, hating them is only natural:(

• I rarely hate something or someone lol so It is easier me to love :D

• Hate is easier i think cause love can really end up hurting in the end

What Guys Said 2

• Oh no I think it takes a lot of energy to hate, you have screw your face up, go red and spit out to anyone who will listen why you hate while finding love is just going through life till you find someone who tunes out the red faced idiots till they fade away into the background.

• It's easier for me to FIND and RECEIVE hate than love.
    But I have a hard time holding grudges. I'm much better at loving than hating.
    I'm a fighting lover ;D