Girls, How long should I wait before I ask a girl I took out last night on a second date?

Yes she seemed interested, got all the right vibes, just scared I may come off to eager if I call within 2 days. Also is waiting one week too long?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like her, and she likes you, then why not show her you're interested? I know guys are advised to play it cool, etc... but if you're genuine and so is she, then it isn't a game. Leaving it a week? She'll think you're not interested or playing her. I would call with the reason of telling her you had really nice time and you'd like to do it again some time. If she's genuine she'll appreciate it. Least that way you'll know where she's interested in YOU and that it's not just all part of the chase/game.

What Girls Said 7

• waiting a week is too long, and call her tomorrow!! it will make you seem interested. Don't play games, girls hate it... it messes with our heads and self confidence and its not good for us. who cares if you come off eager? girls want to be pursued just don't get crazy clingy

• This this this!! I can send an email to the other side of the world in less than 5 seconds. I don't have days for a guy to ignore me.

• What if I already sent a text after the date saying I had fun and that next time____... (so she already knows I'm interested)? Does that change anything? The reason I ask is because I have 2 girls here with me and one says wait til next Wednesday and the other says call tomorrow...

• call tomorrow... the text was good, but I still say you should call tomorrow

• Call tomorrow or the day after at most. There's no reason to wait. If she likes you like you like her then there's no reason to wait so long.

• I would call or text her later today or tomorrow. She is probably thinking all the same things you are right now. When would you like to hear from her?

• You should not wait because she may think you are not interested and who knows she may be worried right now because you have not contacted her to ask her on another date, so stop waiting and just ask her already ;)

• if she likes you equally, then the sooner the better, even during the first date setting up a second already :)

• Don't wait forever to talk to her. Talk to her straight away and tell her you had a great time and show that you're interested. Maybe suggest that you should hang out again in the following week

• Ugh I hate when people do this
    Don't wait. Stop playing games
    You went out last night and had fun, and want to see her again? Contact her and tell her that!
    If you wait a week she will say no if she has any self respect