Senior (18) girl asking Sophomore (15) guy to prom?

I'm a senior girl who just turned 18 in March and I was thinking about asking a sophomore guy to prom who doesn't turn 16 until October. He's been dropping hints that he's wondering if I'd be interested in him just in general because he's a sophomore. And we have a good time together. I'm just kind of worried what everyone is going to think, but then I'm like, does what they think really even matter? Everyone I've asked says we look good together. He's taller than me and doesn't look younger, so I know our prom pics are gonna be great.

My poster's going to say: "I prey (with a strikethrough) pray you go to senior ball with me"

Most Helpful Guy

• Do it. You'll regret not going. If people were going to give you crap they'd only have a few weeks to do it before you graduated and never saw them again...

What Guys Said 2

• Who cares what other people think? The only thing that matters is what YOU think. You're the one who has to live your life, not those other people, so make it a good one.

• Their opinions shouldn't matter but, the laws sure do. Stay smart

What Girls Said 1