Guys, I have a bf who always has his phone on him, It says he's online but he still hasn't read my text?

has he gone off me?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• What's a1/2 bf?

What Guys Said 8

• Chat apps like Skype, hangouts, whatsapp, Facebook messenger keep you signed online by default so even when you aren't online you are signed in. Actually some of them people don't know how to switch it off so you don't always appear online.

My friends Skype doesn't even have the option Syu she's permanently online on her phone when she has an internet connection, be it WiFi or mobile data.

• Be calm, and chill the fuck out

• You're smothering him if you get this upset when he doesn't read your text. He probably just wants some alone time.

• My wife a lot of times leaves her phone connected to Facebook, even when she leaves her phone in the bedroom. I got used to it.

• Stop being insecure. I'm sure he'll answer when he has time

• What happened to his other half?

• Kinda over text message read receipts.

• You should always have your phone on you. You never know when you'll be in an emergency, and you can't get to a payphone..

Besides, my dad works IN phones. He's a telecommunicationist, he has to be. If he's not replying right away, give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he's sleeping, or busy with his job etc... the best thing you can do is just keep yourself busy. Don't panic