Guys, what do you expect from a girl when you have first date with her?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually dont set very high expectations for a first date. FACT: Both parties are going to be nervous. That being said, here is a small list of 'reasonable expectations' for a first date:

-Manners: both parties cell phones should be silent or even better, left in the car
    -Chivalry: men should open doors and women should say please and thank you. Both parties should share a GENUINE compliment for one another. Do NOT lie or make one up rather, search for an honest compliment
    -Honesty: this is a rare opportunity for both parties to put EVERYTHING (within reason) on the proverbial table without fear of repercussions as there are no obligations at this point
    -Laughter: the ice must be broken and this can make or break a date as well as set the tone
    -Share: share stories, desires, interests, food, and drink
    -Consideration: consider reality and don't judge the book by its cover. Its likely the person you are with is terribly nervous and not 110% him/herself. If there is a remote possibility for a second date, let it be known at the end of the first.
    Appreciation: thank them for their time, attention, the company, etc

I believe these are the most basic of expectations for any first date and for both men and women alike.

What Guys Said 14

• Nothing not even a kiss I just want her to be happy and for me to know she had a good time and would like to see me again

• To have a good time and get to know each other better. Wouldn't try to kiss her or anything. At least that was always the idea for a typical date, which I've never had.

Not sure what the right approach is if you've been in online contact with someone for many months before meeting, but I figure it's best to err on the side of caution.

• Her to be herself and try to be at ease. No kiss or beyond necessary). A hug would be good as long as making plans for a second date if we were both "feelin it."

• Nothing. Just good conversation and have a good time. No kiss etc expected

• i just expect for her to show me non-verbally that she had a good time... perceive this statement however which way you want

• Sex!!! Lol jk I expect common interests and open mindedness.

• I expect her to be comfortable open and honest and I want to know about her life and tell her mine so we can decide what kind of relationship we want rather I teach or she does.

• Nothing of that sort, just wanted to spend a great time and make that day memorable for her, I just wanted her to feel special.

• I don't really have expectations on a first date, I just go with the flow. If I get a kiss and a second date I consider it a success.

• that she pays for dinner.

• Anal sex, no lube either and def no condoms

• Well they say Swedish girls put out on the first date... but, obviously you're not Swedish. We expect to get to know you. That's why he asked you out, to get to know you

• I would be happy to know she enjoyed her night and that got know her better as a person and she is excited and can't wait to have the next date ;)

• She betta suck dis dick if we go out to a nice restaurant