Do I suck with girls because I'm boring?

I realized today that I'm very emotionally flat, do you think that's why I fail with girls? After years of depression, just about the only intense emotions I feel are despair and rage outside of that my emotional state is akin to being dead, just nothing. My friend says I'm a bit weird (he didn't know how to describe it) and, that's mostly because of two or three major factors, firstly depression, second, I've been alienated by people my age for the most part, and, while I can talk to them, I can't really relate to them, and third, I plainly don't feel many emotions at all and all of this leads to me being a bit boring, I guess. I tend to ramble on when I'm talking, for instance, and I brag too much, mostly because, I've gotten so used to wearing masks I don't even know who I am anymore. Can anyone give me advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's more likely that they just don't find you interesting, or at least aren't interested as much in a long term relation.

That doesn't necessarily mean you are boring, though. This is just their own personal evaluation. It's highly likely that there are girls who would value your persona, you can't please everyone after all.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Take it easy on yourself
    It's not you.. it's the people around you
    And for your depression, i hope you're recovering fast;-)
    So don't worry about girls
    They come and go
    No one owns what he doesn't deserve
    So all you have to do is to be patient..

• I sympathize with you; my personality has been destroyed by 25 years of taking ssri meds and i can ONLY feel hate and frustration, and the only way you are going to get a girl is if you have a upbeat/outgoing personality with well honed social skills. I am doomed pretty much 💊💊💊💊💊💀💀💀💀💀

• Do you consider yourself boring?

• I consider myself flat and unemotional, which I express in a strange way, while I rarely feel anything beyond rage or despair, I hide my lack of emotions with a veneer of happiness.

• By talking

• Can you do that?

• Nah just be more confident dont give a shit and be kind and if a girl doesn't like you ignore her flat boobless ass and go for another girl use these personal tips of mine and you'll be good

• At this point I don't give a shit, my emotional detachment is making me indifferent to everything in life.

• Lol be more confident lol