What's The Next Move? Is This Too Long?

I usually go out on pretty successful dates with women. But, no matter how great the date goes, women just seem to fall off the face of the Earth. Here is an example of how my date went last night:

-I picked the girl up. I walked to her apartment, walked her to my car, held open the car door for her and we were on our way.

-After I parked my car, I got out and held open the car door for he again. Since it was raining, I got out my umbrella, put my arm around her and we walked to the pizza shop.

-We talked a bit at the pizza shop and then went for a walk and talked some more.

-It rained a bit, so I had my arm around her while we were underneath my umbrella. After it stopped waiting, I held her hand... and as the night progressed, she started to hold my hand tightly. When I let go of her hand, she would prompty take my hand again.

-I got bold and put my arm around her waist. She also reciprocated and did the same thing to me. We walked for a while and talked, until she told me she was getting tired.

-We went back to my car (held the door open for her again) and I drove her back to her place. When we got to her apartment complex, I walked her to her apartment.

-We talked for a few moments and I expressed inerest in seeing her again. I am busy this weekend and I work all week, so I scheduled another date for next Friday .

It was a good date. I was a gentlemen. Another date has been set. I haven't spoken to her since I dropped her off (I just woke up... it's 8am). How long should I wait to text her? Is planning a 2nd date a week later too long of a wait?

I probably could have planned the date today... but I don't want to come off as too needy and I don't want her to think that I am boring and have too much free time. After today, the only other time for the date is next Friday .

What Girls Said 1

• tbh any girl would love to see the guy she really likes text her first thing in the morning and dont wait too long to plan a date so yeah a week could do

• Lol.. and it's happening again... she's not replying. This always seems to happen to me when I go out on dates...

What Guys Said 0