Whats more important to people, looks or love?

• Looks
    27% (4)12% (1)22% (5)Vote
  • Love
    73% (11)88% (7)78% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Love. Looks are important to an extent though... You do have to be attracted to someone at least a little bit. I've been with a couple of guys who were extremely attractive. Like model attractive. But their personalities made it hard to love them and I felt empty, so I broke it off. I have also dated a guy who was a good guy but was not attractive to me. It was nice to have intelligent conversations with someone but that's really all we had. I kept trying to look past it but in the end the lack of intimacy made me feel lonely and I had to break it off.
    Do keep in mind, though, that sometimes someone's personality can actually make them physically attractive to you. I knew a guy who wasn't conventionally attractive and I wasn't attracted to him when I first met him but as I got to know him, and how great and funny he was, I found myself to be physically attracted to him and thought he was cute.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• few people fall in love with someone their not attracted to.

2|0
    0|0
  • Love. Looks fade. You can be attracted to any good looking guys/girls. But it's only someone special we can give our heart to. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Love.

Looks are only part of it love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks to be honest

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Both are important but the personality (which includes love) is more important for me.

0|0
    0|1
  • Love, obviously.

0|0
    0|0