Girls, if you didn't like dancing but he did would you get jealous of other girls?

If you didn't want to dance and he was always going without you how would you feel? Would you get jealous? If he had female friends who were attractive that he always danced with how would you feel?

2

Most Helpful Girl

• I would definitely be jealous, but i'll trust him. But if it got back to me that he had hooked up or anything with one of them.. all hell would break loose

• Would you go dancing with him though? Or just be ok if he went dancing by himself?

• I'm not a big fan of dancing but if I was suspicious I would probably go with him... If not then he can have his fun

What Girls Said 1

• I'm in a wheelchair so I can't dance but if a guy I was with wanted to do dancing with his friends that are girls I wouldn't be jelous unless he give me a reason to be

• Very cool very mature awesome

• I try to be mature I would only get jealous if the friend was flirting and he was flirting back. The way I see it don't do something you wouldn't want your partner doing