Girls, if guy a has never kissed anyone could your first kiss (with him) still be good?

I always hear that the first kiss is important. I haven't had my first kiss so this worries me. Does a guy need to know how to kiss or can he learn to be better after the first? Is about how good of a kisser he is or who is doing the kissing?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• My bf was older than you when I gave him his first kiss ever. If you just go naturally and not over think it too much you'll be fine. Try not to open your mouth too wide or slobber all over her right away. Be slow and gentle and if she's up for it, then you can get more into it but only if it's a green light. The first time we made out, we didn't introduce tongue into it. Then we SLOWLY tried it out just to see if he'd like it on another date. Diff people have different preferences. But I wouldn't worry so much as it's something you can learn and improve on. If you're nervous, tell her. It's kind of cute and she can give you lots of practice ;) just a tip though, make sure you brush your teeth or have some gum/mints or mouth wash before hand so you don't have bad breath. Don't forget to spit the gum out! Bad breath can be a huge turn off. I usually keep something in my purse or car for it. If we go out for dinner, I'll go to the bathroom before we leave and check my breath so I can kiss him goodnight without dinner breath or food in my teeth haha.

What Girls Said 7

• The best kissers? Are the one who are able to take cues because they're switched onto you and notice the subtle movements. It's not about getting certain moves in the right order... it's about being comfortable with the person and then you compliment each others movements. Like if I pull away slightly to slow things down, they slow down too. The bad kissers don;t notice - they try and jam their mouth onto yours even harder. If I move slightly to get closer to the guy, they relax to let me closer. All of that happens naturally when you're comfortable with the person because you're both relaxed... worst thing to do is overthink it because you'll be focusing on that rather than her body language. Just relax and enjoy!! There are guys who have been kissing for years and they still don;t get this. It's not about being good or bad at it, it's about being concious of your partner. Good luck!

• Ok I can do that. I just thought girls wanted someone experienced with kissing.

• Kisses are important, what i suggest is doing some research... know that a slow kiss which simply shows you are enjoying the moment, ie not slow motion but not tumble dryer speed either. a little tongue, the best way i heard was someone said 'tempt them with your tongue' dont try and suffocate them, their mouth isn't a jam jar... If a girl likes you enough she will confront you on the kissing front if it is awful and help.

• i think even if its your first kiss or you don't know how, it would just come naturally especially when there's intimate connection between both of you..

• If the initial kiss is awkward can she still get a good feeling because it's me? I just want to know how important a first kiss is.

• Thank you

• no problem :)

• everyone started out without kissing experience right? you'll be okay.

• I wouldn't mind I haven't had my first kiss either but it's up to the girl that will help you have the perfect kiss, if I had mines and the guy I was with never had it I will help him and make sure it will be special

• If I like him its a good kiss.

• yes you can be good. Be gentle, be yourself, ask the girl if she likes it, what she likes or doesn't like, be caring. we don't care how experienced you are but we care how caring about us you are.