Do guys use condoms by themself?

Me and my boyfriend haven't had sex yet but I know he wants to. I found a new box of condoms next to the bed n noticed one was gone. I found the wrapper in the garbage so it was this past week. He said he's never had sex. I don't even know how to bring it up because I don't want to say I saw a box in your nightstand randomly and looked through it. I wouldn't think he'd cheat but didn't know if maybe guys just use them to avoid a mess or if he's just "testing" them.

Most Helpful Guy

• He was just trying one on for size to see how it felt and fit. Once he had it on, he probably thought why waste it and went ahead and jacked himself off.

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe he filled it up with 5 gallons of water... Maybe he made a balloon animal out of it. Maybe he used it for the old push the coin through the latex magic trick. Condoms don't just go on your dong. They have amazing properties and uses like duct tape.

• Maybe he's practicing putting them on?

Maybe he's having a 'posh wank' by wearing one while jacking it? Maybe he's trying to get used to the complete and total lack of sensation ahead of time?

• I'd say practicing probably nervous. I know I'd be

• Well is depend his age? When I was kid yes but not now..

• Yup... all the time but, its just so we don't get our hands pregnant...

What Girls Said 3

• He's probably testing them out. Men tend not to use them for masturbation.

• He's either practicing or wanting to know how those feel.

• probably practicing putting them on... so that when the day comes he doesn't fumble and mess up