Do girls find it weird when a guy kisses their hand?

Is it strange to you if a stranger does it when they first meet you? What about it's someone who you've been seeing. Do girls find it cute?

Most Helpful Girl

• Mmmmm...depends on the situation. But in most cases I would find it too overly forward for the situation of first meeting someone. It says "I find you physically attractive and don't care enough to first ak whether you are available or not before I make my move".

Now, kissing the hand of your date on a first or blind date because you know she's single and you think she's enchanting could be a great way to signal your interest and break the touch barrier at the same time. Like I said, it all depends!

What Girls Said 4

• yes, that would be weird. however it's happened to me before in Russia and when I met some French guys in London. I was shocked, but in a good way. I didn't mind lol.

• OOh no I love it. Its pretty old fashioned but its quirky and sweet. Says a lot about a bloke.

• It's old fashioned but adorable! I would love to find a guy sweet enough to do that.

• uh no

not cute haha

just kinda wierd

What Guys Said 0