Girls, What are you REALLY looking for in a guy these days?

There are all manners of websites, tutorials, and people who try to explain this, and many, bordering on most, of them couldn't be further from the truth, so I ask you now in the hopes that I can get an accurate response. What is it that you really look for in a guy? Is it looks, personality, morality, loyalty? What do you really want when you are looking for someone to spend the rest of your life with?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Man with similar morals, self respect, caring, independent, intelligent and honest. Really, just a level headed guy with good morals.

What Girls Said 3

• Personality is one of the top for me but also some one who is open minded and who is willing to look past my wheelchair and love me for my flaws.

• Defo loyalty kindness and trust

• if she's a bitch she's looking for muscles, money and a hot face. if a guy is ugly, poor or chubby, they'll be treated like trash. fuck such bitches.